For the purposes of these Conditions, "Ticket(s)" means a ticket/tickets giving right of entrance to the Conference at a particular Venue in accordance with the information stated thereon; "Ticket Holder" means any individual holding or who has held, a Ticket, including without limitation, the person to whom the Ticket was issued; “Conference” means two-day conference, called "BLOCK3000: Blockchain Battle", held on July 6-7, 2023 at Altice Arena in Lisbon, Portugal; "Conference Day" means, in respect of a relevant Ticket, the day on which the Conference is scheduled to take place at the Venue specified on such Ticket.
All Tickets are issued by BABITSKYI CAPITAL COMPANY (VTV DEVELOPMENT SP. Z O.O. | Poland, NIP 6912562699; hereinafter “BCC”). Any person who purchases, possesses and/or uses or attempts to use any Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted, and agreed to comply with, these Conditions.
- These Conditions are deemed to incorporate the rules and regulations of Regtoevent.com (the event ticketing company) and the venue at which the Conference is held ("Venue"). In case of any conflict between these Conditions and such rules and regulations, these Conditions will prevail.
- Tickets may only be purchased through BCC (directly or via Regtoevent) and official agents, appointed by BCC, or through any other sale or transfer mechanism authorised in writing by BCC. A full list of official appointed agents is available on https://block3000.com. The original Ticket Holder is responsible for ensuring anyone they provide a ticket to is fully aware of and complies with these Conditions.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- Payment shall take place in the manner stated on the BCC website. Information on ticket prices and availability, stated on the website, is provided on a non-binding basis and may be subject to change. The price stated on the website for the products or services ordered by means of the website. Additional conditions concerning payment or ordering may be applied to the order.
- All prices as stated on the BCC website are in euros including VAT, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Service charges are charged for each ticket and in some cases transaction charges and delivery charges will be charged for each order.
- BCC may place a limit on the number of Tickets that may be purchased for the Conference whether in a single transaction or a series of transactions, per person or per payment credit card, and reserves the right to cancel without refund or compensation of any kind Tickets purchased in excess of the stated limit.
BREACH OF CONDITIONS
Any breach of any Condition may, in addition to any other remedy BCC may have, and even if the holder of the Ticket did not have notice of the Condition or the breach, result in refusal of entry, eviction/expulsion from the Venue, cancellation or voiding of the Ticket and the cancellation of any other Tickets held or purchased for the Conference without refund or compensation of any kind. In addition, BCC may impose sanctions including, but not limited to, banning or prohibiting the original purchaser from purchasing future Tickets, tickets to future BCC events or refusing to sell or supply Tickets in future to persons found to have breached these Conditions.
TICKET HOLDER OBLIGATIONS
- Ticket Holders will be obliged, upon request, to give an explanation as to how, from whom and from where their Tickets have been obtained.
- It is an essential condition of issuance of Tickets and the right of admission to the Conference conferred on the Ticket Holder that Tickets must not be and have not been:
- offered, provided, resold, or transferred for a value greater than the original sale price;
- advertised or offered for resale or transfer publicly (including on any website, social media site or other public forum or elsewhere);
- used in relation to any promotional or commercial purposes (including any advertising, promotion or as a prize in any competition or sweepstake whether for a business or a charity or otherwise) or to enhance the demand for any other goods or services;
- transferred or otherwise disposed of to any person who agrees to buy any good(s) or service(s) in return for the Ticket; and/or
- bundled with any other goods or services, without BCC's prior written consent.
WARNING: Any Ticket that is (or BCC reasonably believes is intended to be) altered or otherwise fraudulently dealt with, offered for sale, sold, transferred or provided in breach of these Conditions may be cancelled by BCC without notice and any Ticket Holder seeking to use the Ticket may be refused entry without refund or compensation of any kind.
ENTRANCE TO THE VENUE
- Ticket Holders will be required to have their Tickets scanned by gate staff in order to check-in for the Conference and to receive a registration Badge (and / or a registration bracelet). Badge swapping and/or trading is strictly prohibited. Entry to the Venue will only be authorised upon presentation of a valid Ticket or a Registration Badge (and/ or a bracelet) and, upon request, proof of identity with valid photograph and signature. Ticket Holders must comply with the security protocols in place at the Venue as well as any applicable health and safety or security regulations.
- Each Ticket will, subject to these Conditions, provide admission to a specified Venue during the Conference. Ticket Holders that left the Venue during the Conference Day, will be required to show their registration Badge (or bracelet) in order to be allowed back into the Venue. The conditions applicable to readmission to the Venue shall be the same as those applicable to first admission to the Venue as set out in these Conditions.
- One Ticket will be required for each person, regardless of age; provided, an infant under the age of three years old at the time of the Conference who will view the Conference on an adult’s lap and does not require a seat, may enter the Venue without a Ticket (limited to one such infant per adult).
- Entrance to the Venue will be refused to any person noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, or any behavior-modifying substance, or to any person behaving, or considered likely to behave, violently, harmfully, or contrary to public order. Any person noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, or any behavior-modifying substance, or to any person behaving, or considered likely to behave, violently, harmfully, or contrary to public order within the Venue will be ejected.
- Ticket Holders agree that it is an essential condition of issuance of Tickets and the right of admission to the Conference conferred on the Ticket Holder that any person at, or entering, the Venue is, without limitation, expressly prohibited from:
- holding or bringing any prohibited or restricted items (to be assessed at the discretion of stewards, security, safety personnel and/or any other persons legally authorised to take such steps at the Venue ("Authorized Persons") including, without limitation, glass, cans, weapons, fireworks, hard cool boxes, compressed gas containers, flares, air horns, smoke bombs and flag sticks; alcohol and/or illegal substances; political, religious, offensive or race-related banners, signs, slogans or materials; any unmanned aerial vehicles and/or any other flying objects generally known as drones; and items that are dangerous, may be used as a weapon or may interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of other persons or security at the Venue ("Prohibited Items");
- using, possessing or holding promotional or commercial objects and materials, engaging in any ambush marketing (or holding or bringing any items, objects, signs or materials which BCC or any Authorized Person believe are intended to be used for the purposes of ambush marketing), gambling (or assisting any gambling activity), conducting any commercial activity, offering (either for free or for sale), selling or possessing goods with intent to sell such as drinks, food, souvenirs, clothes, promotional and/or commercial items, without prior written approval of BCC. All such items, or other Prohibited Items, may be removed or confiscated (temporarily or for destruction) by the Authorized Persons;
- engaging in disruptive or dangerous behaviour including, without limitation propelling, throwing, casting, thrusting or firing any objects, engaging in or instigating violence, racism or xenophobia, behaving in a way that others may interpret as provocative, threatening, discriminatory, abusive or offensive, creating any threat to the life or safety of themselves or others, or harming another person in any way whatsoever, climbing apparatus or constructions, or standing on seats;
- entering or circulating in restricted access areas or other areas where that person is not permitted, including the playing enclosure.
SAFETY AND SECURITYFor the purpose of safety, security and checking compliance with these Conditions, all persons attending a Conference shall, if requested by any Authorized Persons, co-operate by:
- providing a valid Ticket and proof of identity with valid photograph and signature;
- submitting to a search of possessions and/or body checks for the purposes of locating and removing Prohibited Items;
- relocating to a similar seat if required by such personnel for operational reasons;
- complying with the instructions and guidelines of such personnel.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Any person attending a Conference acknowledges that his/her presence and/or movement in and around the Venue is at his/her own risk and that to the maximum extent permitted by law, BCC, Authorized Persons or any other relevant body cannot be held liable for any loss and/or harm, including but not limited to bodily or mental harm, personal property damage or loss, or any other loss and/or harm arising from and/or occurring during attendance at the Venue, and without limitation to the foregoing, no claim, complaint or proceeding will be brought by Ticket Holders in relation to the foregoing.
- Ticket Holders acknowledge that they are individually responsible for their own property and there is no storage available at Venues.
Ticket Holders will indemnify and hold BCC, Venue and Authorized Persons or any other relevant body harmless from and against all damages and liabilities suffered or incurred in connection with, resulting from, or arising out of, a breach of these Conditions.
CANCELATION POLICY AND REFUND
If canceled up to Friday March 31, 2023, a cancellation fee of 50% of the ticket price paid will be applied and the remainder (50%) will be refunded. If canceled after Friday March 31, 2023, no cancellation will be allowed and no refunds will be made.
CONFERENCE CANCELING AND ALTERATIONS
BCC reserves the right to cancel Conference or make alterations to the times, dates and Venues of the Conference or other details governed by any Ticket in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including without limitation, force majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from any other competent authority. In the event of such alteration, BCC will not be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any loss resulting from such change. In the event that Conference is cancelled, or Ticket Holders are not permitted to attend the Conference, any entitlement to a refund or compensation to which a Ticket Holder may be entitled (which in any event shall not exceed the face-value of the Ticket) shall be strictly governed by the refund/compensation process which shall be established by BCC for the purposes of the Conference.
PHOTOGRAPHS AND OTHER RECORDING
- Photographs or any other recording of sound or images taken within the Venue may be used only for personal, private non-commercial purposes. It is forbidden to disseminate over the Internet, radio, television or any other current and/or future media, any sound, image, description of the Conference in whole or in part, or assist any other person(s) conducting such activities. Making, or distribution of, broadcasts, commentary, news reports (by any means in any format or media including any such content made, recorded, or captured in still or moving form by mobile phone or other wireless device) is also forbidden.
- Any person attending a Conference:
- acknowledges that broadcasters may be operating drones (remotely piloted aircraft systems) in and around the Venue;
- acknowledges that it is likely to be recorded in a number of media and publicly disseminated;
- agrees that perpetual use may be made, free of charge, of his/her voice, image and likeness whilst at the Venue, by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast, transmission or other dissemination or recording, photographs or any other current and/or future media technologies;
- waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual basis, all rights to object to such broadcasting, transmission, or dissemination in any media;
- acknowledges and agrees that BCC is the sole legal and beneficial owner of the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature whatsoever in and to any recordings of sound or images taken within a Venue (including future rights to such recordings or to any works derived from such recordings) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual basis, all rights (including moral rights) in and to any such recordings;
- hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grants to BCC a perpetual, exclusive, freely assignable and royalty-free and worldwide licence to use, adapt, distribute and/or exploit, by any means and in any current and/or future form or type of media or format, any recordings taken by the Ticket Holder within a Venue in breach of these Conditions.
- The Ticket Holder agrees that their personal information provided to BCC by the Ticket purchaser and any other Ticket Holder may be processed and stored by BCC as necessary for the performing of the contract evidenced by these Conditions, including for the purposes of the implementation of these Conditions and for administration, communication, enforcement and access control purposes related to the Conference. Ticket purchasers and other Ticket holders, acknowledge and understand that BCC may provide their personal information to the third persons in connection with such purposes. The Ticket purchaser has a right of access to, and correction of, his/her personal information.
- Any information requests should be addressed to: Ticketing Manager, VTV DEVELOPMENT SP. Z O.O. | 00-238, Warsaw, Poland, Długa 29, or email@example.com.
- In the event that any provision(s) of these Conditions be declared void, ineffective or unenforceable by any competent court, the remainder of these Conditions will remain in effect as if such void, ineffective or unenforceable provision(s) had not been included.
- BCC reserves the right to make amendments to these Conditions from time to time, which updated version will be available at https://block3000.com/terms.html and, upon request, from BCC, at the address set out in above.
These Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with applicable laws of the EU. All disputes arising from or related to these Conditions will be submitted to the competent Court in Poland. Nevertheless, BCC reserves the right to pursue any legal proceeding in the competent courts at the defendant's domicile.
BABITSKYI CAPITAL COMPANY (VTV DEVELOPMENT SP. Z O.O.)
00-238, Warsaw, Poland, Długa 29
+48 571 365 164
00-238, Warsaw, Poland, Długa 29
+48 571 365 164
Special terms and conditions relating to COVID-19:
The original Ticket Holder is responsible for knowing the contact details of anyone they provide a Ticket to (including their full name, contact email and contact phone number). In the event that a Ticket Holder is contacted directly by the Portugal Ministry of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, they must make these details available to the Portugal Ministry of Health for that purpose.
The original Ticket Holder must download the COVID tracer app, and take responsibility for ensuring that anyone they provide a Ticket to also downloads the COVID tracer app.
- All Ticket Holders must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. Ticket Holders may not, and the original Ticket Holder is responsible for ensuring that neither they, nor anyone they provide a Ticket to, attend the Conference if they have COVID-19, if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, if they are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test, if they are subject to a 14-day isolation period or if they are feeling unwell.
- If Ticket Holders are not permitted to attend the Conference, or the Conference is canceled as a consequence of COVID-19 restrictions, BCC will reschedule the Conference. If the Conference was rescheduled, sold tickets are not eligible for refund.
- If the Conference is canceled or rescheduled again, Ticket holder will have the choice of accepting an offer for rescheduling, or canceling his order and claim for refund. In such a case, BCC will set up an adequate and proportionate refund process (separate to the refund/compensation process outlined in paragraph 19 of these Conditions), which will be facilitated by BCC’s officially appointed ticketing agents.
- In addition, if a Ticket Holder is currently sick with COVID-19 or feeling unwell and has been tested for COVID-19, a request for a refund by such Ticket Holder can be made prior to the Conference by contacting BCC at firstname.lastname@example.org.. If such a request for refund is processed before the Conference, the relevant Ticket(s) will be canceled. Where such a request is not processed before the Conference, no refund will be provided in these circumstances if the Ticket(s) which is or are the subject of the request for a refund is or are scanned at an entry point to the Conference.
Note: refunds will only be provided to the original Ticket Holder who purchased through official channels (i.e. direct from BCC or from BCC’s appointed ticketing agent). BCC will only be responsible for refund of the ticket price (including BCC’s ticketing agent’s fees and charges) and will not be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any other cost, expense or loss including, for example, any associated travel and accommodation costs.